Monaco Grand Prix F1 – 4 night stay

Monaco Grand Prix F1 – 4 night stay

The reputation of the Monaco F1 Grand Prix has made it one of the most anticipated events in the Formula 1

Championship. Going to watch it live is a special and unforgettable experience!


This package includes:

- 4 night accommodation from an Exclusive Room – sea view (view on the track)


- Continental buffet breakfast per person per day served at the hotel restaurant (Room service is extra),


- The advantages of the Cercle Monte-Carlo Card, your Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer VIP pass.


Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix – 4-night package rate at Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo : 

Exclusive Room – sea view: 22 000 € (view on the track)

Diamond Suite – sea view: 80 000€ (view on the track)


If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact directly the hotel at  or by phone at 00377 98 06 41 51.



Deposit Policy:

Prepayment of 60% of the total stay is required at time of booking. The remaining 40% of the total stay have to be paid before April 30th, 2018. No cancellation or modification is allowed. The full amount of your reservation is charged and non-refundable in case of cancellation or No-Show. Please note that in case of a room or suite will be not occupied on Friday May 25th, 2018 at 3pm, the hotel reserves the right to consider the reservation as cancelled and to dispose of the released room. Reservation is considered as definitive as soon as the electronic confirmation is received. Your credit card will be pre-authorized upon arrival as a guarantee.


Cancellation Policy:

No cancellation is allowed. In case of cancellation, early departure or No-Show, the full amount of your reservation is charged as penalty and non-refundable. Reservation modifications are not accepted. Offer not valid with other special offers or rates.


Vat, Taxes and service charge are included. The package rate are commissionable. 

3375.0 € par nuit